1. General provisions.
1. The rules of personal data processing regulate the main principles and the procedure according to which the personal data of visitors in the MB „Atrask savo” e-shop (hereinafter - www.findyour.lt) are processed.
2. Personal data shall be collected, processed and stored automatically, for lawful purposes, with the consent of the data subject, i.e. agrees to abide by the rules of use of including, but not limited to, the rules of purchase and sale.
3. The personal data we collect is only that which you have voluntarily provided on the website and you consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with these rules.
2. Personal data.
1. 1. Visitors to the www.findyour.lt website do not have to register in order to shop, but must provide personal information, which will be used only to complete the order. Personal data is a person’s name, address or post office address, email address or telephone number.
2. Personal data shall be used for personal identification purposes in accordance with the requirements established by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
3. A person has the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form at any time by notifying the address email@example.com
3. Storage and processing of personal data.
1. Data collected during the use of www.findyour.lt, such as IP address, date, time and viewed pages are collected for statistical purposes. The IP address is not used to identify visitors.
2. Person's name, e-mail address and telephone number are used to process your orders for goods, issue financial documents, solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods, inform the visitor about interesting offers, fulfill other obligations. Such acquisition, processing and use of data is carried out in accordance with the procedure and conditions established in the purchase and sale rules.
3. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
4. Transfer of personal data to third parties.
1. The personal data collected shall be used only internally and shall have the right to transfer the information to third parties only for the purposes of point 2 of Chapter 3.
2. Only in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
1. Find your cookies are used in your e-shop. While browsing the store, the customer understands this and does not object to it.
6. Protection of under-agers
1. Children and minors under the age of 18 should not provide personal data without the consent of their parents or guardians. Children's personal data is not required, nor is it collected or passed on to third parties.
1. The rules on the processing of personal data may be amended in whole or in part. Additions or amendments to the rules on the processing of personal data shall enter into force upon their publication, i.e. y. from the date they are posted on the site.
2. If you do not agree with the new version of the Personal Data Processing Rules, you have the right to refuse it in writing, provided that you lose the right to use the services of the website.
3. If you continue to use the services provided by the website after the addition or change of the Personal Data Processing Rules, it is considered that you agree with the new version.
4. Continued use of our website services means compliance with these rules. All disagreements and disputes shall be settled through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
If you have any questions or suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org